Its outer diameter has been reduced to 6.0 mm, which considerably facilitates installation of the data cable in trays and pipes. Special insulation material has been selected to make it easier to put on RJ-45 connectors.
- highest-quality materials, strict technological discipline confirmed by a 15-year quality guarantee;
- parameters far exceeding the requirements for Category 6;
- preliminary quality control of materials and thorough tests of the final product;
- meter markers, deviation less than 0.5%;
- solid wires of 0.54 mm diameter (24 AWG);
- wire insulation made of homogeneous, highly-insulating, volume-colored HDPE: white-green/green, white-orange/orange, white-brown/brown, white-blue/blue;
- insulated wires twisted in pairs as above, additionally screened;
- the screened pairs twisted together;
- sheath made of gray PVC, outer diameter of 6.1 mm.
IEC 61156-6 (2000), ISO/IEC 11801 (2000), TIA/EIA-568-A (1995), EN 50173 (1999), yd/t1019-2001 standards.
NETSET cables come with a 15-year warranty.
|Name||NETSET BOX U/FTP 6|
solid copper wires
Ø 0.54 mm (24 AWG)
|Sheath/jacket||PVC (gray, RAL 7032)|
|Outer diameter [mm]||6.1 ±0.3|
|Wave impedance [Ω]|
|Capacitance of any transmission path at 1kHz [nF/km]|
|Nominal Velocity of Propagation (NVP) [%]||67|
|Resistance of any transmission path [Ω/km]||≤ 188|
|Asymmetry in capacitance of transmission paths to the ground [pF/km]||≤ 1600|
|Insulation resistance [MΩ/km]||> 500|
|Installation and operation|
|Operating temperature range [oC]||-20...+70|
|Operating humidity range [%]||0...100|
|Installation temperature range [oC]||0...+50|
Minimum bending radius [radius to diameter ratio]